Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[fnftwo] Designer Tag

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090506T151618Z
END:VCARD

Good morning,
Have not yet looked at any of the emails on here at all but know that when I do I will be thrilled by what all of you create and enjoy the other sends.
Have been moving furniture around in here to lay down an area rug that my oldest daughter and her husband got for me for Mother' Day under the computer desk (moving that was not fun and now my back is killing me as it is very heavy but had to be done) and also making room for the new rocker recliner that I just bought and will be bringing home next week and I know that it is really too large for my room but oh so comfy I could not resist and the price was fantastic also lol.
Did this one by the tut other than adding my own choice of tubes and text and thanks for looking and will try to catch up with all of you later on. Sandy
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template