Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Jennifers-Creations-and-Tuts] Sunflower babies with tag

 
Good morning everyone
Our caboolture bridge went under with water
Early Monday morning and believe me we had a lot of rain
Even the lakes werent there the hole area was totally flooded
It was incredible the amount of rain we had
I had to take shannan down to Brisbane yesturday to see a doctor
Then we had to walk the long way around when we got home
Water flooded everywhere
Anyway I went into my bank account and it said I could only access 50 dollars and 750 was ready to come out
So I rang the bank not long ago and they said it was taken out yesturday so now the bank is looking into it
But I cant do anything about it until the bank takes it totally out of my account
I'm really worried about this as you can imagine
Pretty upset
So ive got to wait to see what the fraud people say when the young guy rings them
Hope you like this
Hugs
jennifer
Proud Owner of
Aussie Made
Bee Happy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template