Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[fnftwo] A Frame Tutorial "Ellie's effort"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090415T023924Z
END:VCARD

 
Hi all, here is my effort on this delightful frame tutorial. I so enjoyed doing it, and will for sure use it again. I've saved a template of it for future use.
 
I have sat here and marveled at the many many delightful versions of this wonderful tut that has come my way. Well done everyone who has done it . I learned a lot in particular the technique for making the corners, so clever.  
 
Thank you also for all the very sweet comments you have made in regards to my stats, your words are extremely sweet.
 
  
Tube by Christmist.
 
You are listening to
Cortazar
"Dreaming"
 
 
Thanks for the link, and thank you for looking.
 
Ellie
xxxxxxxx 
�œ

DorothyIrene Designs Website
DorothyIrene Designs Clean Scripts
First Steps in Stationery

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template