Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[fnftwo] Lotus Blooms / New from another tut in testing

 
Hi Everyone,
The yard work cleanup on my half acre is done!!!  And boy does that feel good!
We can't burn because of our drought so it was really a big job to clean up all of the debris
from the bad windstorms.
The dang pickup truck was so loaded down that I don't know how they ever got
everything in there !!.......from my house and my neighbor's house.
Ready for new planting next week.
This is another example of the new blend lessons we're working on.
Sure will be glad when we get them all done.
I'll send a link when the group opens.
Hugs from Roni
 Letter by RoniElaine
Variation of a Blend Tutorial by Trouble
Link to be provided later
Main Tube by Jan
Font: Segoe Print

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template