Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[Jennifers-Creations-and-Tuts] A NOTE



Hi there everyone
I'm having loads of trouble with my computer today
Every time I want to click on anything
It takes so many clicks to do it about 20 clicks
And now psp is playing up as well
I really don't know what is going on
Its crazy
So I wont be on here today ok
It was all ok last night
I rang the bank and the fraud people are still looking into my case
I wish they would hurry up
I want my money back as it was my bill money grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hugs
jennifer
Proud Owner of
Weaved Rectangles Tutorial
Available Above
Aussie Made
Bee Happy 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template