Wednesday, April 22, 2009

[fnftwo] Maryko

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090422T145950Z
END:VCARD

 
 

Hi,
 I hope you all are having a better day than how mine started off or should say ended last night. I had finally gotten a chance to get on the computer and I saw a little icon on the bottom of the screen by the clock that said my anti virus was not working so went and checked and sure enough was not updating and I could not even do it manually. It is one that my tech put on here when he built the computer for me that is used by Intel and up until now has never failed me at all and loved it. Have no idea what went wrong but decided to download Avast again which I had used prior to this one and boy did it find a ton of worms and trojans on here all that hit within the last few hours which is odd as I had not even been online at all but at any rate it cleaned them all up so this morning when I got up I booted up and ran a full scan again and it is all clean and now the computer is running much faster. Oh well guess it could be worse.
This is one I had done up but do not think that I had sent in and now off again to do the dishes and some laundry and straighten up around here once again and thanks for looking and love what I have seen so far and am sure the same will also be great  Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template