Thursday, April 9, 2009

[fnftwo] Help with Filters Unlimited

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090410T024118Z
END:VCARD
For some unknown reason I'm having issues with Filters Unlimited. I have it
installed fine, plus the filters that come with it are there for instance
Special Effects 1 and 2 etc. The problem I'm having is, none of the other
filters that I normally would have in FU will install into it. I go to
import filters, I locate the one I want, find it, click on it, but the
folder appears to be empty, yet I know they are there. Most I can get to
use by going to file locations, then adding them to PSP that way, but it's
such a pain having them outside of FU. Any Ideas??? I await your comments
Thanks
Ellie xxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template