Monday, March 2, 2009

[fnftwo] Memories of MawMaw

 

I loved going to MawMaw's house. She was the perfect grandmother. I was always fascinated by her treadle sewing machine. She preferred it over the electric. The house was built at the turn of the century and still had the old gas light fixtures and the coal bin in the basement. Wow. My Mother was born there, "3rd floor front". An amazing idea to a baby boomer! I still have MawMaw's silver vanity set that she used to brush out her hair at night and make one long braid. Many happy memories.
Kate
 
 If you are a creator please join me at YG CreatorsCorners. Snaggers welcome too
 If you are a snagger, you can get my stats only at GG KzKreations
Mar 2009
Font: Segoe Print
Header Font: Brazil
Tut: Cindy by Elizabeth German
Artwork by: Sandy Lynam Clough
Includes Shared Images by Vicki, Judy
"Memories of MawMaw"

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template