Sunday, March 8, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] My Name is Nina Warming Knudsen,New Member

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;NinaWarming
FN:NinaWarming
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:hani-ulrik@tdcadsl.dk
REV:20090308T184403Z
END:VCARD

Hi Moderator and All in The group

My name is Nina Warming Knudsen,live in Denmark

I am deaf,58 years,wedded out of my man and our Dog Bello

I have a son by 35 years,normal hear

i'm interests my Hobby: 3D-kort,knitting and stitchery.

I have taught PSP now too 4 years the page,scrippy too 2 years the page and adroit

Script(stationery) too 1 years the page..  i'm had had  taught with  til various PSP course

Now writing myself Tutorial.. It's fun,to write tutorial..

It's absorbing fro me,how i am coming in this that group..I am looking forward to to

i'm aren't nice to English language. Excepted that's aren't issues too me,per can use Translator(translate)

Message from Nina



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template