Friday, February 20, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] HOLIDAY

 
Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that I will set myself to NoMail for about one and a half weeks from tonight on because I have some holiday from work now, the kids from school and kindergarden and we are going to see my parents who are living about 400km away from us.... So, I am really looking forward to it and hope I can relax a little although the weather is not fine really but we'll will have a great time, I am sure!
 
See you when I am back
TINA
 
 
designed by Tina
19th February 2009
 
Tutorial "Sparkling Starlight"
Tube ©Ismael Rac


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template