Thursday, February 12, 2009

[fnftwo] Fairy Dust

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090212T151324Z
END:VCARD

Good morning,
Boy is it windy here with winds steady at around 40 mph but with gusts to up over 65 mph and there are a lot of trees down already and am sure that before it stops tomorrow morning will be a lot more of them.
Sorry I have not been more active lately but I do get to look at all of the mail and eventually try to reply to those that I can get the time to get to. I did this one up the other night but again forgot to send it out and I used the sample as a guide to work with.
Will be gone most of the afternoon as I have to go and get a perm in my hair at one and hopefully will not blow off of the road and then have tons of housework to get done around here too so you all have a great day and keep sending the wonderful things to look at  Sandy

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template