Monday, January 19, 2009

[tutaddiction] My First Tut - Vintage Valentine PTU

OK well I'm very new at writing tuts, though I've been making tags for years. Friends have been pushing me to write tuts, but I play so much in PSP with my creations that I can never remember the steps I ended up using. LOL  But I decided to give it a go.  So, be nice to me....lol 
This is my first tut.
 
"Vintage Valentine"
 
Cheers

 
Current Time & Weather for Penrith, NSW, Australia
Click for Penrith, New South Wales Forecast
Owner of:
Poetic Reflections
Webset Reflections
When the Honeymoon is Over...
Designed by Stina (My AL)
My Fotki
Moderator of:
The Written Word
WOSIB
Literary Garden Head
Signatures of Distinction - Assistant Tagger
Member of:
GOF
Poetic Expressions ACL
Writing Challenges
PSP DownUnder
Inspirational Designs


I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter
We are a community of 5.8 million users fighting spam.
SPAMfighter has removed 850 of my spam emails to date.
The Professional version does not have this message
__._,_.___


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template