Monday, January 19, 2009

[fnftwo] TTC-Bobbi

 
It's Monday, once again!  A holiday here in the US...Martin Luther King Day.  And tomorrow we inaugurate our first African American president, wouldn't MLK be so very proud!!!  History will be made tomorrow, and hopefully, in time, changes we so desperately need will come.
 
I looked at this tutorial and said, "oh this looks nice and easy"....I should realize when it is a foreign language to me that it will not be simple.
 
I finally just looked at the tutorial image and went from there.  Most of it was translated by Google, so it wasn't all that bad, just not as easy as I thought it would be.  LOL
 
Hope you all have a marvelous week, full of creativity and friendship.
 
Huggers,
Bobbi
 
French

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template