Wednesday, January 28, 2009

[Photoshop-Haven] Re: Get Blurryness Out!!!

I don't want to sound too simplistic, but I don't know you and you
admittedly said you were new to digital photography, so here goes...
If we look at the mechanics first, are you hand-holding the camera
with a solid base? Does your camera/lens have a setting on it for
image stabilization? If you have that turned off while hand-holding,
turn it on... when you are using a tripod, make sure you turn off the
image stabilization or the camera will put in a 'shudder" to
compensate for vibration and you don't want that when using a solid
base such as a tripod. Are you manually focusing or using auto focus?
Is it possible that if you are manually focusing, that the viewfinder
has an adjustment to compensate for an individual vision correction?
Is it set to match your needs? If you are 20/20 then you would "zero"
it out otherwise, you would adjust it to match your correction.
Is it possible that the camera was previously dropped or damaged?
Have you always had this issue or did it come up recently? Is the
camera under warranty? Maybe have the camera checked out by a camera
repair facility... Have you offered or asked a friend to use the
camera for a few shots to see if they unknowingly get the same
results or if they don't?
I hope any of these help you sort out your particular issue and I
hope these do not offend, if you are more experienced and have
covered these already.
Good luck
Mike Mosack


--- In Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com, "N.S." <glitterkitten@...>
wrote:
>
> You know, with you saying that. a lot of my pictures are blurry.
even a lot
> (less though) with using a tripod & a remote (although I did not
use tripod
> on my last trip) how do I figure out what the problem is?
>
>
>
> I know almost ALL my pictures taken with holding the camera is
blurry, but
> I've tried to play with the settings but I am still learning how to
use a
> SLR Dig. Camera. So I'm not sure if I am setting all the setting
right.. I
> am using a Canon Rebel XT.
>
>
>
> Lace
>
>
>
> _____
>
> From: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Wight
> Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:07 PM
> To: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Photoshop-Haven] Get Blurryness Out!!!
>
>
>
> Lace,
>
> You can send the full resolution image to me and I'll see if I can
help. I
> have Nikon's CaptureNX2 program and it does a better job of
sharpening than
> Photoshop.
>
> You need to discover why your digital images were blurry. Was it
from out of
> focus or camera movement? Images taken with a digital camera should
not be
> blurry. There is either something wrong your camera or your
technique.
>
> Bill
>
> --- On Wed, 1/21/09, N.S. <glitterkitten@
> <mailto:glitterkitten%40newwavecomm.net> newwavecomm.net> wrote:
> From: N.S. <glitterkitten@ <mailto:glitterkitten%40newwavecomm.net>
> newwavecomm.net>
> Subject: [Photoshop-Haven] Get Blurryness Out!!!
> To: Photoshop-Haven@ <mailto:Photoshop-Haven%40yahoogroups.com>
> yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 6:27 PM
>
> Can anyone tell me if there's a way to reduce the Blurryness out of
a
>
> digital photo? There was only "one" photo that I took on our trip
that
>
> turned out half "good" but it is still blurry. This picture is very
special
>
> to me so I really really looking to see if I can fix it. I know a
bit about
>
> PS but still learning. So if anyone have any ideas how I would go
about
>
> getting the blurr out of a photo or least a little bit, please
please let me
>
> know!!!!!!
>
> I will even send it to anyone to see if they can help at all.
>
> Thanks a lot everyone, you guys are ALWAYS a big help!
>
> Lace
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

------------------------------------

------------------- Photoshop-Haven --------------------~-~>

BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>
http://www.BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>

---------------------------------------------------------------_->
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Photoshop-Haven-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template