Monday, January 26, 2009

[fnftwo] Look Roni haaaaaaaaaaaa found it ....link below Here is my version of it

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090126T121004Z
END:VCARD

 
 
Just messing about with a very pretty tut that I could only follow by looking at the original, although mind you I do have to admit that reading Spanish is not altogether that difficult to follow using PSP. Not that I speak Spanish, but using PSP as the go between I sort of understood.
 The site would not allow me to translate it into English so I just winged it and I think I did it right. For once I did not go off on my own, I stuck to the original because I don't believe I could actually better it.
 
Click on the link and it will take you to the site of Anastasia, there you can find the tut amongst the scrolling tags. It's been around for sometime, and was on my to do list a couple of years ago, but like a lot of tuts I didn't get around to doing it.      
 
Thanks for looking
 
You are listening to "String of Pearls" A Glenn Miller Classic 
 
Enjoy
 
Ellie
 
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template