Friday, January 23, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] NiteOwl'sBlings~NiteOwl0512_ValTxt_LoveYouLots_2_White

 
 
 
 
 
 

NiteOwl's Blings
NiteOwl0512@aol.com
(Joyce)


It is okay to share my blings.

It is okay to forward my sends.

Please share with my preview.

Please do not upload to personal web sites without my permission.
However, if you have written a tutorial and used one of my blings
to complete your tutorial, you may upload that bling as part of the
supplies for your tutorial.  A link back to my site:
www.NiteOwlsRoost.com

would be nice, but is not necessary.

If you are sharing with others, you may upload to file sharing sites
such as 4Shared, Rapidshare, etc.

Please do not change the file names. 

If you need help on how to use these blings, I have
written two tutorials and the links are below:

How To Use Premade Blings:

http://niteowlsroost.com/Using_Pre-made_Blings_For_Tags.html


How To Colorize Blings In Animation Shop Or Paint Shop Pro

http://niteowlsroost.com/How_To_Colorize_A_White_Bling_In_Animation_Shop_Or_Paint_Shop_Pro.html

If you want to make your own blings like I do, I have written a tutorial here:

How To Create Blings By NiteOwl


http://niteowlsroost.com/How_To_Create_Blings_By_NiteOwl.html


Thanks...Joyce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preview and tube bling psp file are attached to this e-mail.
The psp file is the one you use in Animation Shop for the
animation.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template