Thursday, November 13, 2008

Re: *****SPAM***** [photoshop-beginners] Re: Why Can't I Scan????

You should be able to scan directly into Photoshop:

In PhotoShop, click FILE-> IMPORT-> SELECT TWAIN_32 SOURCE
If your twain manager is installed correctly.  Can you scan using the HP software?
What is your computer configuration?

Bob

On Nov 13, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:

Let me be clear on my last post.
Clare, You stated... "But when I
tried to scan an image into Photoshop".
This is the problem, if indeed you are trying to scan an image into 
the Photoshop program. Photoshop does not store images. It finds them 
with in your computer. 
...Mark


--- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Lawrence" 
<aards2@...> wrote:
>
> Photoshop has memory, and so does your XP. Scan your image into 
your 
> computer then open Photoshop/browser. Now bring in your scanned 
image.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, "Clare Higgins" 
> <clarehhiggins@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, folks. I have a PC with Windows XP and I have Photoshop CS. I 
> > recently bought an HP scanner/printer and connected it. But when 
I 
> > tried to scan an image into Photoshop, I got a message 
saying "Could 
> > not complete your request because there is not enough memory."
> > 
> > This is ridiculous because my computer has absolute TONS of 
memory. 
> But 
> > this happens even when Photoshop is the only program I have open. 
> > 
> > Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks for any advice. 
> > 
> > Clare
> >
>


__._,_.___

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ =========Members Map http://www.frappr.com/photoshopbeginners ========




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template