Monday, November 24, 2008

*HayalDunyamiz* Good By My Love -Demis Roussos / ICLAL

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;***sihirperisi-iclal***
FN:***sihirperisi-iclal***
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:iiclal98@yahoo.ca
REV:20081125T064312Z
END:VCARD

 

 
 

Good By My Love

hear the wind sing a sad, old song
it knows I'm leaving you today
please dont cry or my heart will break
when I go on my way


goodbye my love goodbye
goodbye and au revoir
as long as you remember me
I'll never be too far

goodbye my love goodbye
I always will be true
so hold me in your dreams
till I come back to you

see the stars in the sky above
they'll shine wherever I may roam
I'll pray every lonely night
That soon they'll guide me home
 
 

Demis Roussos

 
 
 





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Bizim "Hayaldunyamiz"
Mail gönderme adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz@googlegroups.com
Üye olma adresimiz:hayaldunyamiz-subscribe@googlegroups.com
Üyeliğinizi sonlandırma adresimiz:
hayaldunyamiz-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template