Monday, November 10, 2008

[fnftwo] Monday

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sdavenp1@nycap.rr.com
REV:20081110T144501Z
END:VCARD

 

 
 
...Shania Twain ...
Good morning,
Well the start of another week is here again and the year is flying past so fast. It seems that the older I get the faster the time goes for some reason and other than wanting winter to be over and done with I wish it would slow down a bit.
Love all the goodies in the mail that I have had a chance to see so far this morning and of course know that Iwill love the rest as I get to look at them.
Also thanks for the nice compliments on my sends and welcome to any new members that are showing up .
This is an oldie from some time ago and now I have to get dressed and do some real life stuff (yuck) and will catch up with you all later on so be good and have a wonderful day.
Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template