Wednesday, November 19, 2008

[CreationStationTags] Tag offer from MsPBnJ 11/21

 
 I have some new tags up for request.  I am easy and have few rules.
 
One is don't disrespect me or my tags by asking for inappropriate names.
 
Two is you can request as many tags as you'd like by following the simple rules on my ERL site.
 
 
Three is if you have a problem write me at mspbnj@gmail.com
 
Four, cut off date is 11/21 midnight.
 
And the most important one is... enjoy my tags.
 
Thanks so much for requesting my tags!
Sue
 
Previews:
Autumn 1
Autumn 2
Thanksgiving 2
 
 
No trees were injured in the creation of this email, but a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced.
__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template