Monday, November 17, 2008

[CreationStationTags] Polars Uploaded

This tag is now closed and uploaded.
 
 
You are not required to leave a comment.
 
Please do not alter the tags I have made for you
in any way.  Do not resize the tags I've created.
I spent a lot of time creating the tags.
Please do not use my extras to have another tagger
add your name to them.  That is not what they are intended
for.  My creations come from tubes and/or graphics I have
collected on the net, unless they are from photos I've taken
myself, or were given to me to make tags from.
Do NOT print out my tags and use them to make a profit.
 
Here is the link for your tags:
 
 
The extras are uploaded and can be snagged here:
 
 
If you don't see your tags, it's because
you haven't followed the instructions in some way.
  Please do NOT email me asking where your's are. 
There will be other tags.
Sorry if that sounds rude, but I just don't have the time.
I don't misspell names.  I copy and paste.
 

Smileys Preview
Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails
__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template