Sunday, June 7, 2009

[fnftwo] TOTW

Good morning my Friends,
 
Hope you are having a great week-end. I was at a friend's place all day yesterday with my sister and of course my Philomène. She has a wonderful condo along the St-Lawrence river . She has a huge balcony with flowers, long chairs. We had lunch there, sipped  good wine and then we went for a long walk along the river, met about 10 doggies so Philomène had a wonderful afternoon alos.
 
Here is this week's theme. Bobbi, I know you will hate it, sorry about this. Bear with me for this week...
The them is:  Fractals  They make wonderful bkg, You can play with them and make anything you want.
Just type fractals into Google and you will find hundreds of them.
Have fun.
 
Diane

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template