Sunday, June 7, 2009

[fnftwo] TOTW-Fractals

 
I did do a fractal, I really did!  You can see the sinedot pattern behind the princess tube.  And I'm afraid, dear friends, that will be it for me and fractals.  ROFL. 
 
While I was playing with this, my thumb started to hurt like crazy.  I looked down, and I have a huge lump down past the knuckle.  I've always had arthritis there, as it is funny looking, but today it almost looks like a rheumatoid arthritic knot.  I sure don't hope I have that, osteo arthritis is bad enough.
 
I'm going in and read for a bit.  I got the book "Second Thoughts" from the library and it was written by Bobbie O'Keefe.  I was looking for a book listing for Janette Oke's works, and her name was right under neath.  She has a website, and I dropped her a line.  This is her first book.  She lives in San Francisco.  The only thing different is that she added an "e" at the end of her name.  She seems like a great lady, about my age, been married 49 years, loves reading herself and loves the ocean.  Now if it isn't a small world......we have lots of similarities.
 
See you tomorrow.
 
Huggers

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template