Thursday, June 25, 2009

[fnftwo] Fire Tutorial

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090625T130952Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
Managed to get through what mail had come in already today which is great as there was so much to see and loved the creations and jokes and so on that were there.
Have to leave here shortly to go and get my kitty who was neutered yesterday from my daughters where my granddaughter is dropping him off.
Boy found out that he does not like other cats at all. My daughter has four of them, one of which is Smokey's sister, and he was nasty to all of them but then he has not seen another cat since I got him and I think that he thinks he is a dog lol.
Hoping that he will calm down some but not holding my breath on it.
Going to be a very hot and humid day here so have the air conditioner running already so guess summer is finally here.
I did a lot of my own ideas on this one as usual.
This is my take on this neat tut and once again thanks for looking Sandy

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template