Saturday, May 30, 2009

[fnftwo] Tag_WindPurple

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090530T213320Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
Finally getting on here for a few minutes but only to let the  mail come in and look at some of the great things that I know are on it. Sorry but will not have the time to reply to much of any of them as I have to go out again shortly. Thanks though for the nice compliments that I have seen so far.
Went with my one daughter today to a neat place that calls it self a flea market but everything is brand new but really for the most part very cheap and you have to pay cash only and no sales tax but I did not buy anything but did see a few things that I want to get as soon as I can swing it.
Then we went to what is advertised as the largest indoor outdoor flea market in the area which was a lot of bull as there were only about ten junk sales and no place even for anything to be inside so no idea what that is all about and then lunch and back here finally and I am beat from the walking around.
Hope you all are having a nice weekend and that your weather is as nice as it is here in my part of NY.
I did a couple of things up last night and will be sending them before I shut back down if I have the time.
 

 
This is my take on this fun tut Sandy
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template