Sunday, May 17, 2009

[fnftwo] Sunday

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090517T181048Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
I had started this one a while back and as far as I recall I did not use a tut but oculd be wrong and right now my mind is gone due to some real life problems so not sure of anything.
Have tried to look at a lot of the mail but may end up doing a mass delete as much as I hate to do it but by the time I feel up to sitting here and reading it all I am sure my OE will crash with so much mail on here and actually am also thinking of leaving some of the groups as much as I dread it but everything seems to overwhelm me right about now but will not decide on that yet and in the meantime hope all of you are doing good and I do appreciate the hard work you who do the work in psp or pps shows put into them and  do love most of the jokes and so on and thanks to any who sent a compliment on my sends as that means the world to me especially right now.
Now hope you all are having a much better time than what I am  Sandy
 

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template