Monday, May 18, 2009

[fnftwo] Lolly Pop

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090518T211132Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
I have a few of these pieces of work some from tuts, some not and some a combination of this and that which I did up during the night when I got up as I oculd not get to sleep and playing in psp kind of helps to keep my mind off of other things.
I thank you for looking but am sorry if I do not get back to you or to tell each of  you how much I love what you do but time just does not permit at this time and I hope that soon life will straighten out so that I have more play time.
Well American Idol will be over with tonight and am pretty sure Adam will win it but he is not my choice but really not crazy about anyone that was on it this season so guess it does not matter.
Will miss Hell's Kitchen more than the Idol one lol but the Next Foodwork Net Star will be starting up soon and love that one also. Catch you later  Sandy

 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template