Monday, May 18, 2009

[fnftwo] doctor s visit

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;irene
FN:irene
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:imvandam@home.nl
REV:20090518T175147Z
END:VCARD

Hi everyone,
 
We went to the cardiologist in the afternoon and the heart film did not look well.
It had irregularity like 2 years ago (between atrium and ventricle) So my ICD has to be reset............. Pffff
Had not reckoned with that!
Got new medications and have to start thrombosis control from scratch -((
I hate that as I have to get up early and drive downtown without having coffee first (zombie on scoot lol)
In 4 weeks I have to go to hospital for a day; light narcoses and resetting per computer.
(narcoses as they have to stop the heartbeat for a moment, and getting it back to start seems to be painfull and stress)
It is great that my doc wants to make a young broad from me again, as he said (he always gloats when he sees me;
he even drawed a flower on my receipe paper LOL) And it is good that technique can help,
but nevertheless my head is a bit offline at the moment.
(Blood test results were perfect and - well as usual - he could not measure my blood pressure LOL.)
Well, anyway........... I have to keep an eye on myself and stay at easy (how??)
For now I hope that you understand group kudos and mass thanks for all your wonderful sends and shares;
and your sweet comments on my sends,
Hugs, Tigress

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template