Sunday, May 10, 2009

[fnftwo] Lies

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090510T134715Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
First of all I want to wish each and everyone of you Moms a very Happy Mothers Day and hope that you all get what you wish for if possible but mainly get to see or at least hear from each of your children.
I have not been online much at all the last few days and have tons of emails to try to get through but today will be another crazy one for me.
I did do this one and another a few days ago but once again forgot to send them out so will send this one plus the other out now and then after taking a shower have to go to my oldest daughters for a while. Thanks for looking   Sandy
 

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template