Thursday, May 28, 2009

[fnftwo] Angels Tutorial

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090528T184043Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
I finally got through all of the mail such as it was on here and then decided to do some playing in psp in between trying to keep the kitten off of the keyboard or chasing the cursor on the screen.
Got my huge check from the government and it is gone already lol but knew that it would be before it got here and of course they did not send more out and now they tell us we have to claim it on next years taxes. sucks lol.
Love what I did see on here and now will send in what I have done and please do not feel that you need to remark on any of them as only who knows when I will get to see them.
 

 
I did some of it by the tut but used some of my own ideas and my own border which was done using a mask on it and thanks for looking Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template