Monday, April 27, 2009

[fnftwo] Tr : Good News

here is what I just got from Bobbi and I am doing the happy dance for her and ...for us
 
-------Message original-------
 
De : Brendan
Date : 2009-04-27 12:37:02
Sujet : Good News
 
Great news!  I now have both puters back and they did not have to be re formatted.  My graphics and pictures were saved, but not the programs.
 
I have to reinstall PSP, PI, even Incredimail which I am doing now.  I am also running the infected drive J on my laptop, and it is running a virus check.  Once it is done, I just delete the files, if I can't delete the files, then I will not take a chance and use it at all.
 
BUT, the other two externals are usable....and I have lots of materials and backups on those, I even found an old bu of Incredimail on Bren's puter and it is importing right now.  So things look very bright....but it will take some time to get organized.
 
I'll be back!!!  The lab tech is sure he has removed the Trojan, but one never can tell....these things are so evil.
 
Please tell the groups I am on the rebound, and thanks for being the wonderful friends you are.
 
Hugs and Love,
Bobbi
 
PS Happy B'Day Lynn!!!!
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template