Monday, April 27, 2009

[fnftwo] Red's believe tag/textured bkgrnd ... {TOTW}

Morning my psping friends,  I certainly have enjoyed viewing all the awesome creations from Diane's totw to create/share a textured background.  Mine is attached so snag away if'n ya want it *g* (it can always be colorized).
Thanks to everyone, ever so much, for sharing your talent(s) as I really have enjoyed viewing all the unique 'n interesting gemmies made.
I used brushes, masks, filters 'n changed opacity levels on my background & named it peachykeen cozz that was my first thought on reading Diane's totw instructions ~ what peachykeen idea. 
Then I worked on finding a tube to use for my blended tag above. I thought I'd sent in yesterday but for some reason it didn't come through so re~sending with apologies in advance if this is a repeat, tfl.  Hugs'n friendship, Red
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template