Wednesday, April 29, 2009

[fnftwo] A new stat by Ellie

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ellie'svcard
FN:Ellie'svcard
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Ellie@vcard.com
REV:20090429T194123Z
END:VCARD

 

Good morning all, sorry I've been missing in action recently, I've struggled to find time and energy for PSP to be truthful. Anyway I'm sort of catching up now. I'm hoping to get into some of the wonderful challenges very soon, at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed lolol.  
 
I'd like to thank you all for all the amazing and extremely artistic imagery I've seen from you all.
 
Well done and Kudos to all.
 
 
Tubes by Mou, and Tinnad
 
No Tutorial
 
You are listening to Celine Dion
"La Voix du bon Dieu"
Enjoy and thanks for looking
   

Ellie
 xxxxxxx 

�œ

DorothyIrene Designs Website
DorothyIrene Designs Clean Scripts
First Steps in Stationery

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template