Wednesday, April 29, 2009

[fnftwo] Abstract

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090429T152339Z
END:VCARD

Hi,
Boy this is one long long tut to try to follow and my patience ran out so I did a lot of it my own way to and used colors to go with my gal tube and had to add the hunk to it for the heck of it.
The weather has cooled down some here today and it is nice and sunny out there so plan on taking the dog for a long walk if I can get up the ambition.
Well if you watch American Idol who do you think will go home tonight. Naturally it will not be Adam although I wish it was lol but I think Matt but then who knows and now you all have a great day   Sandy

 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template