Monday, March 23, 2009

RE: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)

i never get any pop ups or viruses
i have a pop up blocker and also firewall and lastly my antivirus.
Long as you have all these there should not be a problem
jacqui x
 
my craft blog
-----Original Message-----
From: ellenspsp_sharing@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ellenspsp_sharing@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: 23 March 2009 04:32
To: ellenspsp_sharing@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)

I've been downloading her files all night and i'm a new user.  It takes a little patience as I had to figure out how this all works.   But for free and for that kind of generosity in sharing them with me i'm not gonna complain about it.
 
And i've not gotten a single pop up (sexual or otherwise).  I guess that's because I have my settings on my virus scanners set to block that kind of stuff.
 
Thanks for everyone's generosity.

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Tina Robinson <ibheist@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

From: Tina Robinson <ibheist@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)
To: ellenspsp_sharing@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 11:20 PM

I couldn't of said it better myself. I am in total agreement,as much as I love what she sends I am sick to Death of the sexual pop ups I get every time I go to her website. This is the only site I get this crap,Firefox is pretty good. Shame but....
 
I too wish she would just upload to say mediafire,one link,one download,why have so many?
 
Too many risks just for some more tubes.
 
Sorry,but I am with Marie on this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message----- --
 
Date: 23/03/2009 5:08:03 p.m.
Subject: Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)
 
No offence meant, but personally I think this is the most complicated way of sharing a link I have ever seen.  One link leads to another link that leads to a page which makes people's heads all messed up.  I have shared a couple of these links before, and people did not understand how to download - where to click in order to download, for example.
 
Why not provide ONE link?  A correct link that leads directly do the downloading page.  Why not?
 
I also wonder about the blank spaces in the link provided in the message sent here.  Blank spaces are no good in URLs, and no good when naming & saving pictures.  A blank space in those cases gets "converted" into this "%20".  Risky, and very easily cause trouble. :-)
 
As I said before - I have given up on these shares, no matter how nice the things on the previews look.  It would be great if the links that Tina sends could be managed and shared some other way, I think.
 
Marie
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)

Tina this one is doing the samething as well
Kelly
----- Original Message -----
From: Lori
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: [ellenspsp_sharing] PARTAGE 140 TEMPLATES (8)

 



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template