Friday, March 27, 2009

Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] Hello Everyone

  Welcome to the group! Happy to have you here. I am new to this group also and believe me, they will make you feel right at home. There are wonderful sends that come through here all the time.
Glad to have you here.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:07 PM
Subject: [ellenspsp_sharing] Hello Everyone

Thought I should drop in & say Hello to you all.. been a newbie lol!
 
My name is Bex, I am married & have 3 children.
I love to PSP & run my own PSP Forum, I have been tagging now about 6 years.. keeps me busy.
 
I hope I am doing this right, as I have never been in a Yahoo Group before lol, so any mistakes plz forgive me.
Hugs Bex xx


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template