Friday, March 27, 2009

[fnftwo] Glamour

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090327T222707Z
END:VCARD

 
Good evening,
  I have this one and another that I did up last night while watching American Idol which I found very boring so good old psp came to the rescue.
I have not been home much at all today and when here spent most of the day outside with Kona and some of the other tenants enjoying the warm sunny weather which will not last long as rain is coming in for the weekend.
I did get to see all of the mail today and love what was there as always and sorry that I did not reply to many of you but thanks for the nice compliments on my other sends. Happy birthday to any that I missed too  and I know that there were a few.
Also best wishes for a fast recovery from any of you that have been sick or had any kind of surgery at all as that is not fun but hopefully all will be fine soon.
Now will hit send on this one and again thanks for looking Sandy

 
This is my interpretation of Glamour 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template