Sunday, March 22, 2009

[fnftwo] Red's black'n'red TOTW ...

 
Sharing my lil gemmie created for this week's totw of black 'n red ~ no tut just playing around.  I remember the red cardinals chirping away to each other when I was a child living in the Northeast and it always seemed the more active they became the closer to springtime we were getting.  Daytime highs have been peaking out around 89ºs F the past week so spring has most certainly arrived here in Phoenix but I know many of y'all are still experiencing winter type weather so I thought the red cardinal seemed appropriate for the theme, tfl. 
Kudos for all the kewl stats, tags 'n links I found in my inbox from this weekend.  I have to skedaddle as we have friends dropping by for lunch so will catch ya later.  Till then sending sloodles of hugs'n friendship, Red
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template