Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] Looking for Corners Please

I have a few but love to use them on my cards. I have 2 that are white lace and really love them . Does anyone have more of them?
 
Also how do you all deal with all the masks you have?
I have them all in one file so I have to look though them all each time I work with them. Do you have a way to just bring up a certain file with one kind in it .
Thank you  
-------Original Message-------
 

 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template