Sunday, January 18, 2009

[tutaddiction] Calling all tubers

A very big thank you to management for allowing me to post this!!
 
Hello everyone!
 
Do you tube?
Have you ever considered tubing for a licensing company?
 
I am a member of MtA's staff and I would like to extend to all you tubers out there the opportunity to tube for one of the newest licensing companies online.  We currently have 17 artists on offer, including the wonderful Jussta.  We would love to have some new tubers to share their tubes with the licensed world.
 
Do you think you have what it takes?  Email me at sezysairs@gmail.com for more information.
We're a fun and friendly bunch of people with fantastic staff members. 
I'm looking forward to hearing from the tubers out there.
~ Sezy


 

  

 

  
 
         

  I Design For

  Feel free to contact me with MtA questions: sezysairs@gmail.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Available at MtA
Scraps by GukiCreations
Font Bimini
GC Themed Beauty Tutorial
October 4th 2008
 
 
 
 
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here! __._,_.___


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template