Thursday, January 29, 2009

Re: [Photoshop-Haven] Trying to learn PS...

Adriana, this is a great beginer learning site..also buy the video professors
CDs they are an easy way to learn photoshop.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/l/bllps5out.htm

Nancy Halsey

----- Original Message -----
From: Canales
To: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Photoshop-Haven] Trying to learn PS...


Adriana,

Depending on when you purchased CS3, and whether or not you want CS4, you
can call Adobe and they will give you what they call, "Pre-release Purchase"
status. This means they will upgrade your CS3 to CS4 for the cost of
shipping only. This happened to me when I bought CS2 just prior to the
release of CS3. I got the upgrade for about $6 shipping! We run another
parallel: I was using Corel Draw to process my own photos and had done so
for years. Then I bought my first digital Nikon and all I heard was how
great Photoshop was. I jumped in with Photoshop 5 (it's been several years)
and within 20 minutes, I realized how much better Photoshop was, at least
for my own needs. Don't worry about the difficulty you're having with
Photoshop, as I tell others, "People have jumped from very tall buildings
with frustration using Photoshop". It just isn't user friendly or what some
might call "intuitive". But once you get the hang of it, you'll love it.
You'll do just fine!!

Cheers from Al in Temecula

-----Original Message-----
From: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Adriana Bowden
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:28 AM
To: Photoshop-Haven@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Photoshop-Haven] Trying to learn PS...

Hello!!
My name is Adriana and I have been part of this group a while already,
just reading and watching...
I work as a designer in a small company with children's inlustration and I
just love what I do, but I allways have been using Corel Draw and Page
Maker.
Now I MUST learn Photo Shop, it is not an option anymore, it is a need. I
bought me the CS3 just before they come out with the CS4 and I bought me
some books to, but still I know so very little.
Can somebody help me please telling me some good website with tutorials
for beginners?
Usually I learn fast and I don't know why I have been feeling so much
difficulty with PS.
Many thanks in advance for any help or advise...
Hugs,
Adriana

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

------------------- Photoshop-Haven --------------------~-~>

BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>
http://www.BlogViewsByRoz.com<br>

---------------------------------------------------------------_->
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Photoshop-Haven/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Photoshop-Haven-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Photoshop-Haven-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template