Sunday, January 25, 2009

[fnftwo] Chizoba

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090125T161400Z
END:VCARD

 
Hi,
 I did this one up last night and although pink is not my favorite color but a long shot since she was wearing it had to use it on this one and I did my own thing on the background which is a mix of several tubes and pictures.
Had a nice lunch yesterday at a place down the road called Danny's where my daughter and son in law and I went after he put together my new dinette set which looks good in here I think. I had a portabella burger which is a huge mushroom on a toasted roll loaded with red peppers and mozarella cheese and boy is it huge and filling and it ocmes with nice tasty fries and a couple of tomato slices, raw onion and some lettuce as a sort of plate dressing I guess as I could not even finish the sandwich let along all of the fries and the other things. The food there is very reasonable in cost and boy do you get a lot of it too for your money and it is a local favorite place to go around here. Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template