Sunday, November 9, 2008

[fnftwo] Sunday monring

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sdavenp1@nycap.rr.com
REV:20081109T164432Z
END:VCARD

 

Hi,
Well the morning is flying past and I have not done a thing other than the dishes from yesterday and swept up the bathroom floor where my cats toss their litter all over it. Just feeling lazy I guess and need to get to town to pick up the Sunday newspapers as I like to look at them during the week.
Have seen some of the mail on here but have a lot more to look at and will try to reply as I can but that may not be to many of them so thanks for any compliments and once again I know that I will love all that I see on here and now you all have a great day.
Sandy ( this is my own take on the tut listed below)

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template