Friday, November 28, 2008

[fnftwo] Friday

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sdavenp1@nycap.rr.com
REV:20081128T185603Z
END:VCARD

 
Hi
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and did not eat too much. I enjoyed my visit and dinner with some neighbors and I ate way too much plus  brought home a huge plate of dinner plus a ton of desserts to eat today. Also felt good to just sit and relax for a change which I have not done much of in the last few days at all.
Today did some more packing and then went over all of the things in my garage that a neighbor is buying and gave some more stuff to a gal who came from Freecycle so that free stuff is getting cleaned out somewhat.
It started out as a sunny morning and then some light snow but warmed up and the sun came out and was really nice but now it is cloudy again and looks like rain or snow again and sure hope not and am hoping that the incoming storm for this weekend goes another direction as I will be traveling again leaving here on Sunday morning and returning either Tuesday or Wednesday weather depending and it is not fun to go a long distance in the snow at all.
Well off to do some more around here  Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template