Sunday, November 23, 2008

[CreationStationTags] Tags Ready

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello,
Man what a night i had with my script. it went wanka , i 've no idea why, but after messing with it for a couple hours last night and  a little bit this morning, it's working again, woohoo~
Those kind enough to read and follow the rules have tags waiting at my fotki. Unless i spelled your name wrong, please don't email me asking where your name is. all requests from this point on for this tag are sorted into my deleted folder. Thanks so much to all that requested my tag:). Click on my tag to go to fotki please. hugs
 
P.S. not all tagging groups allow stats, if you want to collect stats that match tags, or be on my always list, you may do so i fixed this as apparently the link didit work here it is again HERE . Thanks again
 


__._,_.___

Please help spread the word of CreationStationTags and tell all your friends!  :)



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template