Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[fnftwo] weekly theme Couples

 
 


Hi all, whew what a week I'm having, too many visitors, and far too many interruptions, however not to worry, I'd be moaning if my life was boring lololol.
This is the first time I've attempted an out of bounds stat, and I have to say I did enjoy doing it.
Well done to everyone for all the lovely things I've seen from  you all, and do forgive me for sending this group Kudos again, it's truly the only way I can keep up at the moment.
Thanks for the sweet comments you have sent to me about my stats too, your kindness is so rewarding and very much appreciated.
 
Tubes by LuzCristina and de Mentali
No Tutorial
 
You are listening to
Nana Mouskouri
Yesterdays Dreams
 
Thanks for looking
Ellie
xxxx
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template