Wednesday, June 10, 2009

[fnftwo] Red's thx awesome sends tag ...

 
Hey my psping friends,  I've been so neglectful with responding to all the gr8 creations in my groups cozz I've been a buzy lil bee working on my ani~shop lessons that I created the above tag above to express how delighted I always feel viewing your creations/sends.  Also, I'd like to take a moment to thank those who've responded to my lil gemmies ~ it's appreciated more than ya know.
My tag is based on Yarrow's tut (link below) which has zip of ftu scrap kit & also has links f/the fonts in case ya may not have 'em.  I used ftu gorgeous faerie artwork of Julie Fain 'n colorized the kit's elements to personalize it, tfl. 
Till later as it's time to start preparing dinner I'm sending along heaps 'o hugs, Red
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template