Friday, May 1, 2009

[fnftwo] Under My Skin

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090501T152430Z
END:VCARD

Good morning,
I am not sure where the morning has flown to as I got up really late for me and Kona must have been beat too as he never woke me up at all and I did not get up until 8:30 which is a good two hours later than usual and I actually slept pretty good last night which is also very rare lol.
Been trying to do some housework and then have to go to the store later on in the rain so I am sending this one that I did up last night and also telling you all here that I love what you send in and thanks for replies on mine but with so much mail backlogged from the past few days there is no way I can reply to all of them.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
************************************************************************
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:30 AM Sandy
Subject: Under My Skin

I do not care for doing animations but had to try this one and thanks for looking Sandy
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template