Sunday, May 24, 2009

[fnftwo] Paula Abdul stat

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090524T145519Z
END:VCARD

 
 

 
 
 
Hi
This is the first actual stat that I have done in a while so figured I better do one before I forgot how.
Thinking of going to the next town in a little while as they are having a Memorial Day parade and a sort of street fair with fireworks tonight which I would not stay for but dread having to ride all around tyring to find a parking spot and then walking a long ways to get to the doings and then back to the car again later on so may not go lol.
It is getting very warm and humid out there and it is hard for me to get my breath when it is like that.
Love what I have seen so far on here today
Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template