Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Re: [ellenspsp_sharing] ISO/help

It appears they have selected the outer edge of the hat and used Alien Skin Constellation plugin to get the 'bling' effect.  You can google for bling tutorials to learn the technique.  I have found that it takes practice to master it and I'm not there yet. <g>
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 5:38 PM
Subject: [ellenspsp_sharing] ISO/help

I am wondering if anyone can help me with this...in the attached graphic there is a white sparkle around the bears chef hat...can anyone tell me how to do this or if it is a tube can you send me the tube Please
Thanks
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template